Friday, December 17, 2010

This is 'merrca. you dunt liik it, you can git out.


A pool table and beer. The only thing that could have made it better would have been, a couple fingers of scotch, a cigar, tweed suits, some really cool hats, and definitly some badass jazz music in the background. Actually, I would have taken a pipe, but I bet Allen would have chewed the crap out of a cigar. Oh, and switch Allen's glasses for a monocle. Best out of seven. Winner does nothing (aside from talk a bunch of shit until the next round), loser has to harvest the rest of the lavender from the garbage bag of dry stalks that my mom got from a friend. The bar is set. The stage is set.


Welcome to the danger zone.


Highway to the danger zone.


Just found this GF beer in Corvallis. Never seen it before, but I know St. Peter's well. I loved their Porter and Amber back in the day, and this stuff did not disappoint at all.


The games were on fire. Allen started off pretty hot and I was in the hole from the beginning.


I ended up being stripes 5 out of 7 games.


Allen working his 8-ball magic. Final tally, Patrick 3, Allen 4. At least I'll be smelling nice for the next few days.


1 comment:

lionskayak said...

a pint, a cue, some friends, let's wrack