Monday, December 13, 2010

2010 CX Nationals photo albums

If you want a race report, head to cyclingnews or velonews.com. But I will say this... If Fabian Cancellara is the "Raging Bull" of road racing, Ryan Trebon is the "Charging Bison" of cyclocross. Dude was turning himself inside out trying to pull back Todd Wells. He might be my favorite person to watch race a bicycle.

(hit the expando button in the bottom-right corner of the slideshows to get full screen viewing)

Elite Women


Elite Men


4 comments:

benjoaquin said...

Great photos! If you took any of a guy in a yellow and black kit that says "Roaring Mouse" let me know.

Patrick said...

Benjoaquin,
I don't see any pictures of Roaring Mouse. Homie of yours? Gotta go, Mom's watching "sing off". Johnny could rock this show...
-Patrick

Deanna said...

Couldn't have been too cold, some people weren't wearing gloves!

Patrick said...

Deanna, yeah it wasn't too bad on Sunday. I heard the earlier days were INSANE cold and wet.