Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Caveman, Prancer, Stink-eye, Radway, and more!

Please enjoy this tasty mud bath of photos, made possible by this years Cross Crusade at Portland international Raceway. Featured riders include, Erik "Caveman" Tonkin, Spencer "Prancer" Paxson, Alice "Stink-Eye" Pennington, Scott "Radway" Bradway, and myself.
A huge thanks goes out to Deanna for taking all the rad pictures. I highly recommend clicking the little box in the bottom-right corner of the slideshow to make it all full-screen-extreme.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Sweet! I took some photos that were better than I remembered.....thanks for the props!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Deanna, excellent pictures. which reminds me I want to get some more pics that you took when we were at Rainier this summer, I am not sure where or if I got CDs burned with your pics from those couple days when you had the camera along with you and the car, and we had chocolate at the top of Chinook Pass, mmmm...

Anonymous said...

Will the next post feature Judge Judy and Portland traffic court...