Sunday, September 27, 2009

Click on the photos to make them bigger...

I didn't make the annotation to the sign, but, yeah...



I've been here a few times lately. Here, in the morning sun.


And here, in the evening sunset. Can anyone name the location of this view?


Today's breakfast


The pointy hill dead center is Mt. Erie, a bit o' rock climbing and a redica-steep climb on a bicycle. The Olympic Mountains shadow Island County nicely.


This spider had set up shop on my handlebar over a couple days. I was careful not to disturb him as I set out on my ride. He lasted over an hour of vibrating on the bike before he jumped ship!


sleeping kitty photo of the week

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, every time I see more pics of the area where you are I'm convinced there is really some amazing riding up there!! Is the unnamed view from a road or MTB route? The sleeping cat makes me want to go back to bed for the morning.

Patrick said...

The view is from a mtb route. And there is some amazing riding up here! Sleeping cats make me smile.